Well Suited: The Costumes of Alonzo V. Wilson for HBO's Treme
Well Suited: The Costumes of Alonzo V. Wilson for HBO's Treme showcases nine exquisitely crafted Mardi Gras Indian suits from select characters of this influential series. This spectacular exhibit includes design sketches, film excerpts, video interviews with cast and costumers and behind-the-scenes photography.
Event url: artsandsciences.sc.edu/mckissickmuseum
1400 Greene St
Columbia, SC 29225
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, March 2, 2018, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, March 23, 2018, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Monday, Feb 12, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb 1, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Jan 27, 10:00 AM
- More Events at University of South Carolina - Russell House Theater
- Thursday, Mar 1, 8:00 PM
- More Events on February 16, 2018
- Friday, Feb 16, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Feb 16, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Feb 16, 10:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.